In response to increasing COVID-19 rates, the Arvada Municipal Court is closed to the public effective Nov. 10 through Nov. 27 (date subject to change). Use of online services is strongly encouraged at this time.
What you need to know
- All previously scheduled virtual hearings will still occur as planned.
- All in person hearings scheduled between Nov. 10 and Nov. 27 are being continued to future dates; notices will be mailed to the affected parties.
- If you have previously been ordered to complete a class, the Arvada Municipal Court is allowing clients to take online court ordered classes. Visit arvada.org/city-hall/government/class for more information.
- Online: If your ticket has a fine amount listed, you can pay online at citepayusa.com.
- Mail: Payments and correspondence may be mailed to: Arvada Municipal Court, 8101 Ralston Rd, Arvada, CO 80002
- Dropbox: Payments and documents can be placed in the dropbox located at the southeast entrance of the Municipal Court on the City Hall campus.
- Fax: Documents may be faxed to 720-898-7164.
To reach a court clerk between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, please call 720-898-7150. Please note that we are receiving a high volume of calls and your patience is appreciated. If you do call, please have your citation or ticket number available.
Court clerks can be reached by email at: email@example.com.
- by Judicial (Municipal Court)