The Teen Court Program is now Arvada Municipal Court Teen Services
Teen Services uses evidence-based practices to restore youth offenders back into the community through individualized attention using a suite of programs, services, and resources, high quality community service opportunities, and innovative, problem-solving solutions.
Attending Municipal Court: Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I lost my ticket! Can I get information by phone or email?
- A: No. Information regarding juveniles cannot be provided by phone or email. You must appear in person to get information.
- Q: Can my parents come with me?
- A: Yes, in fact, if you are under 18 years old, they must appear with you.
- Q: Does the Court have access to resources and services even if I'm not Court ordered to do anything?
- A: Yes. See I Want to Change My Life and Resources for Families.
For More Information
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or (720) 898-7171.