A wide range of services and programs are made available throughout the City of Arvada and the Denver Metropolitan area to assist senior citizens.
These services are provided by governmental agencies and private entities outside of government.
The list of resources below is not exhaustive or complete for all services or programs that may be available but should provide you with a variety of possible sources for information and assistance.
- Seniors Resource Center
- Senior Safe Driving (PDF)
- Senior Resource Guide Online
- Senior Liaison Police Officer
- Senior Liaison Officer Information Brochure (PDF)
- Safety Solutions for Seniors
- Rocky Mountain Alzheimer's Association
- Elderwatch (AARP)
- Community Recreation Center
- Colorado Gerontological Society and Senior Answers and Services
- Colorado Division of Insurance
- Colorado Coalition for Elder Rights and Adult Protection
- Association for Senior Citizens
- Survive-2-95 Senior Driving Tips
The Arvada Police Department has a detective dedicated full-time to the needs of Arvada's senior population. To find out more about his position and the services offered through the Arvada Police Department, visit the Senior Liaison Detective Page.