Senior citizens in Arvada have a police detective assigned to their specific needs. This position was created to identify and provide for the concerns, problems, and service needs of older adults.
Explore programs for seniors, including Colorado Life Trak and the Lockbox program, on Senior Assistance.
Senior Liaison Role
- Educate seniors in crime trends and crime prevention,
- Investigate crimes or suspicious activity involving seniors,
- Provide referral assistance for seniors for a variety of needs.
Contact Your Senior Liaison Detective Chris McCoy
You can find Detective McCoy at the North Jeffco Senior Recreation Center every Tuesday from 10 - 11 a.m. You can reach him in the following ways:
- Phone: 720-898-6724
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Arvada Police Department Criminal Investigations Bureau, 8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002