A Ride-Along gives citizens the opportunity to ride on patrol with an on-duty uniformed officer or Animal Management.
Citizens can complete a Ride-Along form at the Records counter at the Arvada Police Headquarters, 8101 Ralston Road.
Requirements to Participate:
- Rider must be a citizen of Arvada OR a police applicant.
- The minimum age for the Ride-Along Program is 16 years of age. The parent of a minor, under 18 years of age, must come to the department to complete a waiver form.
- Requests to ride must be submitted a least two weeks in advance.
- Citizens may ride once per rolling calendar year.
- Riders must provide their own transportation to and from the police department.
Ride-Along submissions are not guaranteed and requests can be denied based on supervisory discretion.
Download the Ride-Along application (PDF) today or call 720-898-6920 for more information.
If you are a teen between 16 and 18 interested in law enforcement, consider applying for the Teen Police Academy!