Do you need fingerprints for your job or a licensing requirement? If you live or work in Arvada, the Arvada Police Department can help. Get your fingerprint card at one of three convenient locations for just $7 per card.
Know Before You Go
- Please call ahead to set up an appointment time.
- You must either reside or work in the Arvada City limits.
- A picture ID is required for identification.
- The fee is $7 per fingerprint card – payable by check or cash.
Appointment Times and Locations
Fingerprints are taken by appointment only on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the following locations:
- Lake Arbor Community Station - 720-898-6970
8110 Vance Drive
- Arvada Police Department - 720-898-6808
8101 Ralston Road
- West Woods Community Station - 720-898-6980
6644 Kendrick Drive