A Ride-Along gives citizens the opportunity to ride on patrol with an on-duty uniformed officer or Animal Management Officer.
Citizens can complete a Ride-Along form at the Records counter at the Arvada Police Department 8101 Ralston Road.
Requirements to Participate:
- Rider must be a citizen of Arvada OR a police applicant.
- The minimum age for the Ride-Along Program is 16 years of age. The parent of a minor, under 18 years of age, must come to the department to complete a waiver form.
- Requests to ride must be submitted a least two weeks in advance.
- Citizens may ride once per rolling calendar year.
- Riders must provide their own transportation to and from the police department.
Ride-Along submissions are not guaranteed and requests can be denied based on supervisory discretion.
Call 720-898-6920 for more information.
If you are teen between 16 - 18 interested in law enforcement, please consider applying for the Teen Academy, click on related links.
Arvada Police Department offers a number of ways its citizens can become more involved in the police department. We encourage you to explore the links in the upper right hand column for more information.