The Neighborhood Rehab Project was established to help Arvada residents that need help improving their home. The type of work could include:
- Yard Cleanup
- Tree or bush trimming
- Safety or Mobility additions
Serving the community
The City of Arvada is partnering with the Neighborhood Rehab Project to help serve our residents needing help. Visit their website and view the video of the work they are doing (scroll to the bottom of this page link).
The program will serve several homes throughout the year and culminate with a day of service.
Day of Service - 2017 Information Coming Soon
BE A TOOL and join your neighbors in serving the warm, dry and safe household needs of our community. Bring the whole family or service group for a day of giving back in Arvada. Volunteers will receive lunch and a "I'm A Tool" t-shirt for getting involved.
The project needs volunteers of all types. When you sign up to volunteer it is broken into the following groups;
- Support - Breakfast, lunch prep and clean-up
- Admin - Shopping or paperwork leading to rehab day
- Level 1 - Light yard work and clean-up
- Level 2 - Painting, moving supplies, runner
- Level 3 - Experience with power tools, basic building
- Level 4 - Skilled construction, design and execution of projects
- Licensed contractor in the City of Arvada
Need help or know of someone that needs help?
Do you need help with one of the items listed or know someone in your neighborhood that needs help?
Contact Neighborhood Engagement
- Telephone Number:
- E-Mail Address: