Thank you for the outpouring of volunteers. We are pleased to say that our volunteer pool is full! Please check back in 2018 for a future project.
Volunteer for Arvada's Day of Service
- Will I need to bring tools? NO, you do not need to bring tools, but if you have a tool box you'd like to bring, it may come in handy!
- Do I need specific skills to participate? NO, but if you have some specific skills, let us know! We may tap into them!
- How long should I expect to work at the site? We would love to have you from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., but we will gladly accept your help for however long you can join us!
- If we sign up as a group, can we work together? Yes!
- Will food and beverages be provided? Yes!
- What type of volunteer work is needed?
- Light yard work and clean-up
- Painting, moving supplies, runner
- Experience with power tools, basic building
- Skilled construction, design and execution of projects
Day of Service is a national holiday created by Congress to honor the victims and survivors of the 9/11 attack. The City of Arvada and the Neighborhood Rehab Project partner to serve residents who need help with home repairs. The program supports several small projects throughout the year and culminates with A Day of Service. Visit the Neighborhood Rehab Project website.