We are currently working on a new and improved Neighborhood Engagement program. Visit arvada.org/neighborhoods in early 2018 (January/February) for updates.
Bring out the blankets and popcorn, enjoy a movie under the stars, and promote a deeper sense of community in your own neighborhood. Equipment may be picked up and returned to City Hall. The program, available to Arvada residents and our partners (APEX, Jeffco Schools, etc.)., includes:
- 12 Foot inflatable screen
- DVD player (Not a Blue Ray, has HDMI Cable)
- Sound system
- Extension cords
- Sorry, you have to provide your own movie!
The use of the Neighborhood Movie Program does not grant the user any rights to make use of or display copyrighted material, nor does it constitute approval of such actions. If you have questions regarding licensing options you may visit www.mplc.org .
- You must set up the equipment on private property.
- If you want to use a City park, you will need to apply for a Special Event Permit.
- Don't forget to reserve a pavilion at the same time if you need one!