The Block Party trailer is available through the Neighborhood Services Division for loan to City of Arvada residents free of charge .The Block Party trailer was made possible through the generous support of the Chamber of Commerce and Leadership Arvada Class of 2014.
What's in the Block Party Trailer?
The Block Party trailer is stocked with everything you need to throw a great block party. Included in the trailer are:
- 8 six foot folding tables
- 4 folding picnic tables
- 32 folding chairs
- 4 ice chests
- 3 water coolers
- A variety of games
How to Reserve
Due to the popularity of the trailer, it may only be used for neighborhood events (not for private or business functions) .
- Schedule online using WebReserv.
- View available dates on the calendar.
- Find a date for your neighborhood event.
- Follow the steps in the reservation tool.
- Save your confirmation e-mail!
- OR Email at email@example.com
- OR Call 720-898-7445.
How it Works
- The trailer will be delivered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can reserve the trailer online, by phone, or by e-mail.
- Your reservation will be confirmed by the City of Arvada.
- If your reservation has been confirmed:
- City of Arvada staff will deliver the trailer to your neighborhood the afternoon of the day* prior to your party.
- City of Arvada staff will pick up the trailer on the day after* your event.
* We will contact you when your party approaches to let you know when the trailer will be coming.
If you need to limit access to your street for your block party, you will need to complete and return a Block Party Street Closure Application (PDF). The trailer has all of the required signs for road closures.
- The user of the Block Party Trailer assumes responsibility for the trailer and its contents from the time it is dropped off until it is picked up. This means you will keep an eye on the trailer and see that things are put back in an orderly manner.
- Doors to the trailer will be secured when not in use.
- Users assume the responsibility for party set-up, party clean-up, and reload of the trailer.
- An inventory will be taken when the trailer is picked up. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
- Any other needed equipment and/or food and paper products will be the responsibility of the group holding the block party.
Know Your Neighbor Grant Program
Don’t forget to check out the Know your Neighbor grant program that can help pay for some party costs!
Contact Neighborhood Engagement
- Telephone Number:
- E-Mail Address:
Previous block party pictures