Denver Restaurant Week is a two-week celebration--February 23 to March 8--of the culinary scene in Denver and surrounding areas, offering diners the opportunity to experience great cuisine for $52.80 per couple. But Arvada residents will be pleased to know our own West Woods Bar & Grill is participating at HALF the cost! You can enjoy a multi-course dinner for just $26.40 per couple or $52.80 for a group of four! With views of the golf course and mountains in the distance, what could be a better backdrop for an evening spent with family or friends?
West Woods Bar & Grill
6655 Quaker Street
Arvada, CO 80007
call for reservations or visit their website West Woods Golf Club
First Course Shared Appetizer - Choice of:
- Tableside Guacamole - Prepared at you table! Fresh Avocados, Jalapenos, Spices, and a Hint of Lime. Served with Tortilla Chips
- Fried Plantains Served with Pico De Gallo, Guacamole and Mango Salsa
- Seafood Quesadilla - Tortilla Filled with Shrimp, Crabmeat, a Blend of Cheddar Jack Cheeses, Guacamole and Pico De Gallo. Served with Sour Cream and Salsa
Second Course Entree - Choice of:
- Salmon Served on a Bed of Black Bean Relish with a Citrus Garnish
- Taco Trio - A Shrimp, Pork and Chicken Taco Served with a Tomato Salad with Chile and Lime
- Chipotle Beef Fajitas Mixed with Sauteed Peppers and Onions. Served with Lettuce , Shredded Cheese, Guacamole, Sour Cream , Pico De Gallo, Jalapenos, Spanish Rice and Black Beans.
- Enchilada Torte - Three Corn Tortillas Layered with Refried Beans and Your Choice of Meat Smothered in Green Chile and Topped with Jack and Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Avocado.
- Salpicon Con Bistec - Choice Steak Marinated in Thai Chili Sauce and Broiled to Order. Served on a Bed of Mixed Greens with Avocado, Roasted Red Peppers, Olives, Tomatoes, Chopped Egg, Fresh Roasted Garlic and Feta Cheese with a Lime and Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Chicken Suizas - Two White Corn Tortillas Filled with Shredded Chicken Smothered in Our Homemade Green Chile. Topped with Lettuce, Sour Cream, Pico De Gallo and Jalapenos
Third Course Shared Dessert - Choice of:
- Chocolate Taco - Crunchy Florentine Shell Covered with Chocolate and Filled with Raspberry Mousse
- Bunuelos del Rio - Two Fried Tortillas Tossed in Cinnamon Sugar and Filled with Strawberry Mousse