Why Leadership Arvada 2013-2014? Leadership Matters!
You are invited to take action today and become part of Arvada’s future.
Since beginning Leadership Arvada in 2009, this program has been a proven success. If you want a more competitive edge – personally or professionally – this is it! The Leadership Arvada program is designed for current and future leaders from a wide variety of backgrounds. Here are just a few benefits you will receive by participating in this program:
- Sharpen your leadership skills
- Learn more about the fabric of Arvada – our interconnected community
- Become part of a strong unit of diverse disciplines
- Build relationships, expand your personal network, and increase your circle of influence
- Diversify your knowledge bank
- Learn more about the challenges facing the community
- Participate in problem-solving activities that may benefit you and your community
- Be a part of impacting Arvada’s future
- Partake of a life learning experience …and HAVE FUN!
- Business representatives
- Public officials and those with political aspirations
- Non-profit organization representatives
- Service club members
- Community leaders
- Volunteers serving on various boards and organizations
- Future leaders in private, public, and non-profit sectors
- Space is limited to 24 participants
Candidates for the Leadership Arvada program must be invested in the future of Arvada; willing to commit the time needed for completion of the class; and eager to discuss local issues and get involved. Participants selected may not miss more than two sessions in order to achieve a certificate of completion from the program during the graduation ceremony on June 12, 2014.
The completed application form must be sent to Leadership Arvada, c/o Arvada Chamber of Commerce, 7305 Grandview Avenue, Arvada, CO 80002 by July 15, 2013. For questions or more information, contact Dot Wright, President of the Arvada Chamber, at 303-424-0313.
A Selection Committee comprised of members of the Steering Committee will make the final determination for participation based on applications submitted.