Since moving to Arvada in 2002, Bob has been actively involved with the community through youth activities and sports, the Ralston House, the Arvada Community Food Bank and Historic Olde Town Arvada. He is a member of the Arvada Jefferson Kiwanis and the Arvada Historical Society; and he is a graduate of the Transit Alliance Citizen's Academy.
Bob was elected to represent all of Arvada as the At-large Councilmember in November 2011. He immerses himself and he advocates on behalf of organizations to strengthen our community.
Bob is a Principal Engineer within the telecommunication industry, and he focuses on complex and strategic engineering opportunities and investments.
He is a recipient of the President's Volunteer Service Award and the APEX Service Excellence Award.
He is currently the City Council representative to the following Boards and Committees:
- Jefferson County R1 School District Coordinating Committee
- APEX Coordinating Committee
- Arvada Fire Protection District Coordinating Committee
- Arvada Public Art Committee
- Arvada Council for the Arts and Humanities (alternate)
- Arvada Gold Line Committee (alternate)
- Arvada Sister Cities (alternate)