Thursday, July 21: A commuter rail train will be on the tracks in Arvada any day now. The first train is typically slow moving and makes multiple stops for adjustments, so testing will take time. The train will move farther west as the week goes on and could be in Olde Town within the next several days.
Train Horns: RTD 303-299-2641
Crossing Gate Malfunctions: 303-299-3911
After-hour Emergencies: 800-848-8715
Construction Related Updates: RTD-FasTracks.com or 303-576-3352
Grand Opening Info
Celebrations and Ceremonies
- Date TBD (late October): RTD will host a grand opening celebration. Commuter trains will stop at each station for ribbon cutting ceremonies, and rail service will be free all day.
- Date TBD (late October): On the Saturday following RTD's opening celebrations, the City of Arvada will host station parties at each of the three Arvada stations. Celebrations will include station art dedications, activities, refreshments, entertainment and more. For celebration details specific to each station, visit Station pages.
Station Party ContactsAre you interested in becoming a sponsor or volunteer?
- Gold Strike Station (60th & Sheridan): Allison Trembly, Arvada Economic Development Association 720-898-7013
- Olde Town Hub (Grandview between Olde Wads. & Vance): Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada 720-898-7511
- Arvada Ridge Station (Ridge Rd. & Kipling): Kimberly Rein, Red Rocks Community College 303-914-6260
Are you a member of the media? Contact City of Arvada Communication Director Maria VanderKolk 720-898-7507
Fares & Schedules
For information on G Line rail fares, schedules and connections, visit the RTD G Line website.
Gold Strike StationInfo: Gold Strike Station
Address: 5880 Sheridan Frontage Rd
Parking: 330 Spaces
Travel Time to Union Station: 13 Minutes
Info: Olde Town Hub
Olde Town Hub
Address: 7510 Grandview Ave.
Parking: 600 Spaces
Travel Time to Union Station: 17 Minutes
Info: Arvada Ridge Station
Arvada Ridge Station
Address: 10189 W. 53rd Ave.
Parking: 200 Spaces
Travel Time to Union Station: 20 Minutes
- The 11.2-mile electric commuter rail line will connect Denver’s Union Station to Wheat Ridge, serving northwest Denver, Adams County and Arvada.
- Three of the eight G Line stations are in Arvada: Gold Strike, Olde Town and Arvada Ridge (for more information on each station, visit station pages).
- The G Line will be scheduled daily from 4 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. During peak times, trains will run every 15 minutes. For information on G Line rail fares, schedules and connections, visit the RTD G Line website.
The G Line is part of RTD’s 2004 voter-approved FasTracks plan to expand transit across the Denver metro region Read the 2016 RTD FasTracks Fact Sheet (PDF) and is part of a larger project called the Eagle P3 project which includes the East Corridor transit line to Denver International Airport. The G Line is an 11.2-mile electric commuter rail transit line that will connect Denver Union Station to Wheat Ridge, passing through northwest Denver, Adams County and Arvada. There are eight stations: Denver Union Station, 41st/Fox, Pecos, Federal, Gold Strike, Olde Town Arvada, Arvada Ridge and Ward Road.
If you see a construction hazard after hours, please call 1-855-324-5373.
- Christina Zazueta, Public Information Manager for the G Line/NW Rail, Denver Transit Partners 303-576-3352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Bettale, FasTracks Public Information RTD, 303-299-2441, email@example.com
City of Arvada
Communication Director Maria VanderKolk 720-898-7507