Please stay away from construction areas. Trespassing in active work zones is illegal and can be dangerous.
The G Line is under construction and will be complete Fall 2016. To get the latest construction information, please visit RTD-FasTracks.com or call the G Line team at 303-576-3352. If you see a construction hazard after hours, please call 1-855-324-5373. For weekly G Line updates from the City, visit Updates on G Line Construction.
- The 11.2-mile electric commuter rail line will connect Denver’s Union Station to Wheat Ridge, serving northwest Denver, Adams County and Arvada. (RTD, 2016).
- Three of the eight G Line stations are in Arvada: Gold Strike, Olde Town and Arvada Ridge.
- The G Line is part of RTD’s 2004 voter-approved FasTracks plan to expand transit across the Denver metro region (RTD, 2016).
Grand Opening Info
Station Party ContactsAre you interested in becoming a sponsor or volunteer?
- Gold Strike: Allison Trembly, Arvada Economic Development Association 720-898-7013
- Olde Town: Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada 720-898-7511
- Arvada Ridge: Kimberly Rein, Red Rocks Community College 303-914-6260
Are you a member of the media? Contact City of Arvada Communication Director Maria VanderKolk 720-898-7507
Celebrations and Ceremonies
- Date TBD (late October): RTD will host a grand opening celebration. Commuter trains will stop at each station for ribbon cutting ceremonies, and rail service will be free all day (LINK to RTD info).
- Date TBD (late October): The City of Arvada will host a grand opening celebration at each of the three Arvada stations. Celebrations will include station art dedications, City leader speakers, hands-on activities, refreshments, music and more. For celebration details, visit Station pages.
Fares & Schedules
For information on G Line rail fares, schedules and connections, visit the RTD G Line website.
Gold Strike StationInfo: Gold Strike Station
Address: 5880 Sheridan Frontage Rd
Parking: 330 Spaces
Travel Time to Union Station: 13 Minutes
Info: Olde Town Hub
Olde Town Hub
Address: 7510 Grandview Ave.
Parking: 600 Spaces
Travel Time to Union Station: 17 Minutes
Info: Arvada Ridge Station
Arvada Ridge Station
Address: 10189 W. 53rd Ave.
Parking: 200 Spaces
Travel Time to Union Station: 20 Minutes
The G Line is part of a larger project called the Eagle P3 project which includes the East Corridor transit line to Denver International Airport. The G Line is an 11.2-mile electric commuter rail transit line that will connect Denver Union Station to Wheat Ridge, passing through northwest Denver, Adams County and Arvada. There are eight stations: Denver Union Station, 41st/Fox, Pecos, Federal, Gold Strike, Olde Town Arvada, Arvada Ridge and Ward Road.
- Christina Zazueta, Public Information Manager for the G Line/NW Rail, Denver Transit Partners 303-576-3352 or email@example.com
- Tara Bettale, FasTracks Public Information RTD, 303-299-2441, firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Arvada
Please contact Communication Director Maria VanderKolk 720-898-7507