Saturday June 10, 2017
Tournament Starts at 6 a.m.
18915 West 64th Parkway
This is a free event; pre-registration is NOT required. Simply register at the event. Door prizes immediately following award presentation; All Prize winners must be present to win.
- 3 - 5 Years old
- 6-8 Years old
- 9 - 11 Years old
- 12 - 14 Years old
Trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each division
Rules and Regulations:
- Your largest fish must be weighed before 11:45 am. Awards at Noon.
- Fish will be weighed and measured once, and judge’s decision is final.
- In case of a tie, the fish that was turned in first to be weighed and measured will win.
- Boats are not allowed for the fishing contest, children must fish from the shore.
- Lake will be closed to all public fishing and re-opened at 1:30 p.m.
- No adults or guardians over age 14 are allowed to fish.
Parks Department 720-898-7400
Place Winners of 2016 Kids Fishing Contest
Download the PDF of the place winners from the June 2016 Fishing Contest.