News, Events, and Updates
Season passes for the Reservoir are now available at the Utility Billing counter at City Hall, 8101 Ralston Road. See fee schedule below.
UPDATED DATE: Pre-season boat inspections for the Arvada Reservoir will be taking place on Saturday, March 19, 10am - 2pm, at the Reservoir.
Applications for volunteer rangers now being accepted. For more information, contact Ken Billips at 720-898-7415.
The 16th Annual Kids Fishing Contest will be held Saturday, June 11 at the Reservoir.
Arvada Reservoir Dates and Hours of Operation
- April 1 through May 31 - 6:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- June 1 through August 31 - 5:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- September 1 to October 31 - 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Please note: Entrance fees paid at the lake are cash only. If you wish to pay with a debit or credit card, you may do so by purchasing a daily or annual pass at the Utility Billing counter in person at City Hall, 8101 Ralston Road (see fee schedule below).
Seniors 62 and older & Handicapped Pass
Available at Arvada City Hall
8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, Colorado
Daily Pass Fee
|Daily Passes Paid At Entrance CASH ONLY|
|Walk-In or Bicyclist||No Charge|
Additional Reservoir Information
- Annual fishing permits for second or more vehicles or boats owned by the same person may be purchased at 50% of the cost, but must be purchased at the same time that the original permit is purchased.
- Fishing Reports will be posted when the information becomes available.
- Ranger Station phone number: 303-420-7773.