Paddle Boarding is NOT permitted at the Arvada Reservoir. Lake Arbor, located between Lamar St. and Pomona Dr., is the only lake in Arvada where paddle boarding is permitted.
News, Events, and Updates
Annual passes for the Reservoir are available at the Lake. Credit Cards accepted. See fee schedule below.
Applications for volunteer rangers are being accepted. For more information, contact Ken Billips at 720-898-7415.
Arvada Reservoir Dates and Hours of Operation
- April 1 through May 31 - 6:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- June 1 through August 31 - 5:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- September 1 to October 31 - 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Please note: We now accept credit cards. Entrance fees at the lake are cash and credit card.
Seniors 62 and older & Handicapped Pass
Available at Arvada City Hall
8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, Colorado
Daily Pass Fee
|Daily Passes (Cash and Credit Card) Paid At The Ranger Station|
|Walk-In or Bicyclist||No Charge|
Additional Reservoir Information
- Annual fishing permits for second or more vehicles or boats owned by the same person may be purchased at 50% of the cost, but must be purchased at the same time that the original permit is purchased. Credit Cards accepted.
- Fishing Reports will be posted when the information becomes available.
- Ranger Station phone number: 303-420-7773.