The Arvada Reservoir has closed for the 2016 season. Check back next spring for 2017 opening dates and other news!
Arvada Reservoir Dates and Hours of Operation
- April 1 through May 31 - 6:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- June 1 through August 31 - 5:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- September 1 to October 31 - 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Please note: We now accept credit cards. Entrance fees at the lake are cash and credit card.
Seniors 62 and older & Handicapped Pass
Available at Arvada City Hall
8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, Colorado
Daily Pass Fee
|Daily Passes (Cash and Credit Card) Paid At The Ranger Station|
|Walk-In or Bicyclist||No Charge|
Additional Reservoir Information
- Annual fishing permits for second or more vehicles or boats owned by the same person may be purchased at 50% of the cost, but must be purchased at the same time that the original permit is purchased. Credit Cards accepted.
- Fishing Reports will be posted when the information becomes available.
- Ranger Station phone number: 303-420-7773.