The Ralston Central Park Pavilion and Tables are NOT available for reservations. Tables are first come, first served. Please be considerate of others and limit the number of tables held to two, so others can enjoy the use of the tables.
General Park/Pavilion Information
- Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
NO ALCOHOL BEVERAGES are permitted in any Arvada park. (Certain park pavilions allow for a 3.2 alcohol permit). For more information contact Parks at 720-898-7410.
- Twelve of the City's 90+ neighborhood parks have pavilions available for rental, and one park (Oak Park) is available for rental.
- All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills.
- Restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions.
- Other amenities vary from park to park.
- In order to assist you in selecting the park/pavilion that is right for your event/gathering, we invite you to call us at 720-898-7410 or visit our Parks office at 7800 W. 62nd Avenue, between Olde Wadsworth Blvd. and Carr Street, Monday - Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Which Parks/Pavilions Are Available for Rental?
View our Park and Pavilion Rental Brochure under Resources for a list of the pavilions/parks and the amenities/prices for the rentals.
How Do I Reserve/Rent a Pavilion or Park?
Contact the Park Maintenance Department at 720-898-7410 or visit our Park Maintenance Office at 7800 W. 62nd Avenue, between Olde Wadsworth Blvd. and Carr Street to complete the required application and make the appropriate payments. Cash or checks please as credit cards are not accepted.
For more information on renting a park or pavilion, please contact Parks Maintenance at 720-898-7410.