Majestic View Nature Center has hands-on displays, wildlife exhibits, a kid's activity area, classrooms and meeting spaces. Majestic View Community Park is over 80 acres and includes lake and wetland areas, a beautiful demonstration garden, interpretive trails, prairie grasses, beautiful views and many wildlife species. Whether you are discovering local wildlife, on a walk or participating in one of our many classes, visiting is always fun and educational.
Free Public Hours
- October 1 to May 31: Monday-Thursday and Saturday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- June 1 to September 30: Monday-Thursday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Drop in Guests: Call before your visit in spring and early fall as we host large school groups that may utilize the entire building during the morning hours.
Majestic View Nature Center is located at 7030 Garrison Street ( View on Google Maps ) ,
From the East: Wadsworth to 68th Avenue, west to Garrison Street, north to the Center parking lot.
From the West : Oberon Road to 66th Avenue, east to Garrison Street, north to the Center parking lot.
Majestic View Park and additional parking is available on 72nd Avenue, just west of Carr Street. Enjoy the 1/3 mile nature walk to the Nature Center and access the playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, and picnic area.
For more information call 720-898-7405.
Online registration for public programs is now available on the Public Classes page.
Curious what others are saying? Check out reviews around the web!
|TripAdvisor.com||100% 5-Star Reviews
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Arvada!
|Yelp.com||"Truly majestic", "Gorgeous",
"Awesome", and more.
|Facebook.com||And liked by more than 1,100 people!|
Connect With Us
- Like our Majestic View Nature Center Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter @Majestic_View.
- Follow us at M.V.N.C on Instagram.
Don't forget to send a comment, "like" a photo, or share any great experiences.
Volunteers are always appreciated at the Nature Center. Do you have a special skill for:
- Teaching science based school programs
- Hosting the Nature Center during public hours and events
- Being a "Friend of the Garden" or helping with general Center upkeep
Contact us at 720-898-7405 for more information.
The trail and garden area in the southeast area of the park is done! There is also a new Nature Explore area with natural materials your kids can move around and explore. Come explore on your own or sign up for our next Hands Dirty Feet Wet -Nature Play Date. We encourage everyone to use the trail along Garrison Street for walkers and drivers safety. Thank you