Majestic View Nature Center offers hands-on displays, wildlife exhibits, a kid's activity area, classrooms and meeting spaces. Majestic View Community Park is over 80 acres, including lake and wetland areas, a beautiful demonstration garden, interpretive trails, prairie grasses, beautiful views and many wildlife species. Whether you are discovering local wildlife, on a bird walk or participating in a nature art class, these activities are always fascinating and educational.
- October 1 to May 31: Monday-Thursday and Saturday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- June 1 to September 30: Monday-Thursday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Also open during programs and special activities.
Curious what others are saying? Check out reviews around the web!
|TripAdvisor.com||100% 5-Star Reviews
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Arvada!
|Yelp.com||"Truly majestic", "Gorgeous",
"Awesome", and more.
|Facebook.com||And liked by more than 800 people!|
Majestic View Nature Center is located at 7030 Garrison Street ( View on Google Maps ) ,
- From the East: Wadsworth to 68th Avenue, west to Garrison Street, north to the Center parking lot.
- From the West : Oberon Road to 66th Avenue, east to Garrison Street, north to the Center parking lot.
Majestic View Park and additional parking is available on 72nd Avenue, just west of Carr Street. Enjoy the 1/3 mile nature walk to the Nature Center and access the playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, and picnic area.
For more information call ( 720) 898-7405
Connect With Us
The trail and garden area in the southeast area of the park is done! Stop by to take a break on the benches and enjoy the views in this beautiful area, . We encourage everyone to use the trail along Garrison Street for walkers and drivers safety. Thank you