The Olde Town Hub is located at 7510 Grand View Ave. There are two entrances to the Hub's parking garage; one on Vance Street and one on Olde Wadsworth Blvd. The Hub has a total of 600 parking spaces. There is a four-hour limit for public parking.
How to enter the Hub
- From Olde Wadsworth Blvd: You can only turn into the Hub from the northbound lane of Olde Wadsworth Blvd. As you are traveling north on Olde Wadsworth, you will make a right hand turn into the Hub entrance.
- From Vance Street: The Vance Street entrance is just south of 56th Ave. If you are traveling south on Vance, the Hub entrance will be on your right hand side just past 56th Ave. If you are traveling north on Vance, the Hub entrance will be on your left hand side before you reach 56th Ave.
- Public Parking is available for the entire Hub structure until the RTD G Line Commuter Rail opens in 2017.
- Once the G Line opens, the top two levels (3 and 4) will become the designated public parking areas.
- Parking in the Hub is free until the RTD G Line Commuter Rail begins service in 2017.
- After the rail opens, a 90-day utilization study will take place to determine next steps for parking management in the Olde Town area including paid parking for the Hub (and the street).
Now that the Hub is open, a few changes to curbside parking have been implemented in Olde Town.
- Posted time restrictions are in effect from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Once the time expires your vehicle must move a minimum of 500 feet from your original spot in all directions.
- Time restricted parking has changed. Download map to view parking restrictions.
- Park only in marked, designated parking spaces
- Overnight parking is allowed on the street but vehicles must be moved by 10 a.m.
- For safety reasons, do not park within:
- 5 feet of a driveway
- 15 feet of a fire hydrant
- 20 feet of an intersection
- 30 feet of a traffic signal/stop sign
Employees who work in Olde Town must park in either private parking or acquire a monthly parking permit for the Olde Town Hub parking garage. The employee parking permit will exempt the vehicle from the 4 hour parking restriction within the public parking area of the Hub. Employee parking is free at this time.
Employee permit sign up:
- Employee parking permit applications will begin January 26, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.
- The permits will be valid starting when the garage opens on February 2.
- Permits will be issued in the order they are received with a maximum of 300 permits issued.
- Permits will need to be renewed monthly.
To sign up visit https://arvadapermits.rmcpay.com
Residents who live in Olde Town may apply for a residential parking permit through LAZ Parking. To apply for a residentail parking permit visit https://arvadapermits.rmcpay.com
If you have questions or comments, contact LAZ Parking at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-364-8587.
Are you looking for information about the Olde Town Hub? Visit arvada.org/olde-town-transit-station-plaza.
Did you receive a parking ticket in Olde Town? Visit arvada.org/parking for more information.