Applications for the 2017-2018 grant allocations closed September 15, 2017.
The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, funded through the US Department of Housing & Urban Development, is a flexible program that provides communities with resources to address a wide range of unique community development needs. CDBG is designed to help meet the needs of disadvantaged and at-risk citizens and neighborhoods.
The CDBG program works to ensure decent affordable housing, to provide services to the most vulnerable in our communities, and to create jobs through the expansion and retention of businesses. CDBG is an important tool for helping local governments tackle serious challenges facing their communities.
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Reporting (CAPER) 2016
This could be an overview that includes major initiatives and highlights that were proposed and executed throughout the program year.
City of Arvada Annual Action Plan 2017
Below is the City of Arvada Annual Action Plan 2017.
The parts of the Annual Action Plan consist of:
- Summarize the objectives and outcomes identified in the Plan
- Evaluation of past performance
- Summary of Citizen Participation Process and Consultation Process
- Summary of Public Comments
- Summary of Comments or Views not accepted and the reasons for not accepting them