The City Clerk’s Office can take your passport photo at the time you submit your application for a fee of $10. There are other retail stores who provide passport photos for a fee. Listed below are the specific requirements for passport photos:
- Submit one color photo printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper.
- Photo must be recent – within the last six months to reflect your current appearance
- Photo must measure 2x2 inches, with an image size from bottom of chin to top of head (including hair) of between 1 and 1 3/8 inches.
- Photo must be clear, front view, full face, taken in normal street attire without a hat or dark glasses, with a plain white or off-white background.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, wear them in your photo - they will be acceptable as long as there is no glare hiding your eyes.
- Neutral facial expression is preferred; or a natural smile with both eyes open.
- No uniforms or camouflage fabric is to be worn in passport photos.