Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada.

Sign into Ask Arvada

Web Ask Arvada

Report Web Issues

If you would like to report a web site problem or issue, please click on the service request link below.  Please note that you should be very specific in reporting web issues.  If you can have an exact location of the problem/issue, please include the URL address in the service request when you are describing the problem.  This will help us locate the problem.  


This information was brought to you by Information Technology.

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for Report Web Issues

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 1,328 information articles and 5,175 files.

Submit Request for Report Web Issues

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


Ask Arvada is not monitored 24/7. If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.