Skip Main Navigation

Water Ask Arvada

Water Pressure or Volume

Water pressure is the amount of water flowing through the pipes in your home measured in pounds per square inch (PSI).  The volume of water is the amount of water received through the line and out of the faucet.  If water pressure seems low, check the house valve to make sure it is fully opened. Many service calls result in adjusting the valve, which is partially open.  Once the house valve is fully open, the volume of water is usually sufficient.   For more information about water pressure or volume or how to locate the water valve, please contact the Water Operations Division at 720-898-7792, or submit a service request with any questions.

This information was brought to you by Utilities Department.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.