Skip Main Navigation

Police Department Ask Arvada


Does the Arvada Police Department write tickets for littering?

There are several ordinances dealing with trash/debris.  The police department can issues summons on these violations however; this is generally done by Code Enforcement for property owners who experience significant problems of others dumping debris on their property or fail to control their debris from transferring to the property of another.

This information was brought to you by the department of Public Safety.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.