Skip Main Navigation

Police Department Ask Arvada

Weapons Permits

The Arvada Police Department does not issue concealed weapons permits.  Weapons permits are handled through the County Sheriff’s Office in the county in which you live. 

This information was brought to you by the department of Public Safety.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.