Skip Main Navigation

Parks And Recreation Ask Arvada

Pavilion Rentals/Alcohol Permits

The City of Arvada Parks Department offers 12 picnic pavilions and one open park picnic area for rent to the public.  Rental fees depend on the venue; a full refundable damage and/or littering deposit are required when a pavilion or a park area is rented.  However, if an alcohol permit is requested, the damage deposit increases to $100.

Reservation Fees for Pavilions: 

  • Allen House Pavilion; $60. 
  • Fire Fighters Pavilion; $50. 
  • Lake Arbor Pavilion; $50. 
  • McIlvoy Pavilion; $150. 
  • Mechelen Pavilion (Memorial Park); $60. 
  • Oak Pavilion; $30. 
  • Oak Park (open space, no pavilion); $25. 
  • Quaker Acres Pavilion; $60. 
  • Robby Ferrufino Pavilion; $50. 
  • Sunrise Ridge Pavilion; $60. 
  • Tennyson Knolls Pavilion; $50. 
  • Wolff Park Pavilion; $60. 

The law in Arvada is NO alcoholic beverages in any park, with the exception of the Allen House Pavilion, McIlvoy Pavilion, Mechelen Pavilion, Oak Park, and Oak Pavilion.  This allowance is for 3.2% beer only.  If you choose to have 3.2% beer, you will be required to apply for the appropriate Alcohol Beverage Permit and pay a $15 processing fee.  In addition, a $100 Damage Deposit will be required in a separate check.  Please note that the provision of restrooms does not constitute part of any park or pavilion rental agreement.  Reservations are made on a first come/first served basis and must be made in person at the parks office at 7800 W. 62nd Avenue in Arvada.  You may submit a service request if you would like further information or you may call the Parks Department at 720-898-7410.

This information was brought to you by Parks, Golf and Hospitality.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.