Skip Main Navigation

Landscaping Maintenance Ask Arvada

Weed Mowing Along City Streets

Maintenance of trees and shrubs as well as disposing of tree limbs or trimmings is the responsibility of the property owner. The City of Arvada does not have a drop off site for tree limbs that fall as the result of strong winds or storms. Tree limbs can be bundled and set out for pick up with your regular trash service. If you have questions about the requirements for trash pick-up, please contact your private trash hauler.

This information was brought to you by Public Works.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.