Skip Main Navigation

Housing Assistance Ask Arvada

Energy Assistance

Energy Outreach Colorado (EOC) provides funds to assist families with seriously late electric/gas utility bills who are at risk of a shut off of their electric/gas service. The City of Arvada program can help pay bills which are seriously in arrears only. We cannot help with utility service deposits or bills that are current. If you receive an electric/gas shut off notice from Xcel, we can contact Xcel and commit money to keep the shut off from taking place, which allows you to set up a payment plan to pay any balance you might have. This assistance can be given only once during a EOC assistance year which runs from October 1st to September 30th.  To apply for this assistance you will need to call and schedule an appointment with the EOC program representative at the City.  You will need to bring in your current billing statement and/or the shut off notice showing the amount over due and your Colorado driver's license or a valid ID from the State of Colorado. You will be given an application to fill out and sign, interviewed, and a determination will be made as to how much assistance, if any, can be provided. Further information visit or call 720-898-7496.   This information was brought to you by Community Development.

This information was brought to you by Community Development.

Submit a Service Request


If your Ask Arvada request pertains to a specific location (other than your address), please include details here. If a location is not relevant to your request, leave this field on Not Applicable.

Special Information (Required)


Please provide as much detail as possible. Do not include sensitive information (passwords, banking account numbers, credit card information, etc.).

Agree and Submit
By submitting this form, you are agreeing that you have not included any sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers, and banking details. You are acknowledging that you are aware that the data contained in this form is being transmitted through GovOutReach, the tool that the City of Arvada uses to manage requests.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.