Skip Main Navigation
Ask Arvada Logo

Returning Guests

You can check on the status of any requests you've made by signing into Ask Arvada.

Sign into Ask Arvada

Hazardous Waste-air And Water Pollution Ask Arvada

Mud Tracked onto Streets

All contractors and property owners are responsible for keeping streets and sidewalks free of mud and debris.   All streets and sidewalks adjacent to construction-sites and open to the public need to be kept free of obstructions, construction materials, equipment, debris, mud, dirt or any other material that may be a hindrance or hazard to vehicular or pedestrian traffic.  To ask a question or make a request on this topic, please submit a service request or call the Stormwater Division at 720-898-7807.

This information was brought to you by the Utilities Department.

Need More Information?

If the above did not address your question, explore our website for articles, documents, and more. You can also submit a Service Request 24/7. You can also visit our Department Directory or connect with us on Facebook and more.

Search for Mud Tracked onto

There is much more to explore! Search will find the best matches in 1,328 information articles and 5,162 files.

Submit Request for Mud Tracked onto

First-time Users: You'll have the opportunity to create an account when you submit a request or simply sign-in with Facebook.


If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call 720-898-6900.