Skip Main Navigation

Arvada Records Ask Arvada

Public Documents

All public documents from the City of Arvada that are stored in the city's Document Management System can be accessed through the city's website, however we are currently updating our document management system and these records are currently not available on line. Please contact the City Clerk's Office or submit a service request for public documents.

This information was brought to you by the City Clerk's Office.

Check Your Request

Login to Ask Arvada

If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.

Public Safety and Emergencies

If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.