If you have lost or found a pet please call Arvada Animal Management at 720-898-6850.
Be prepared to leave a message with the following information:
• Breed of the animal and color
• The sex of the animal and if it has been altered
• Type of collar and color
• Rabies tag, identification tag, and/or microchip information
• Location the animal was lost or found from
• Your name, address, and phone number
We encourage you to visit Foothills Animal Center, at 580 McIntyre Street, to see if your pet may have been turned in by a concerned citizen. You can also call them at 303-278-7575. Animal Management does not pick up cats unless they are sick, injured or have died on the road way.
This information was brought to you by Public Safety.
If you submitted a request, you'll get e-mail updates. You can login to Ask Arvada anytime to see the status of your request.
If you are experiencing a safety, medical, or other emergency, dial 911 on your phone. Do not submit a service request. For non-emergency public safety issues, call dispatch 720-898-6900.