The Mission of the Innovation and Technology Management Department is to provide collaborative research analysis, software, hardware and project management services
to City of Arvada Departments so they can serve our community.
The Department is comprised of four lines of business:
- Business Systems
- Administrative Management
- Technology Infrastructure and Operations
- Technology and Project Management Services
What Does the Information Technology Department Do?
The Information Technology Department collaborates with City Departments to develop a strategy for their technology. A partnership with them is established in order to have a clear understanding of what they need and why they need it before the technology is implemented. This is part of the Department's mission and sets the stage for the services it provides.
The Department is responsible for technology support and project collaboration and provides the following services to City Departments:
- Technical system life-cycle management
- Secure network, server, database and technology device service
- Life cycle and portfolio management
- Technology incident resolution
- Design, print and mail services
Additional Contact Information
- Main Telephone Number:
- Street Address:
8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002