The City is rolling out our restructured Neighborhood Engagement program Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong. Once your neighborhood group is enrolled in the new program, you will have access to all our incentives including Neighborhood Movie Equipment. Visit the Neighbors Connected: Neighborhood Strong webpage to learn about and enroll in the new program.
Equipment Reservation Information
- The Neighborhood Movie Equipment is available to reserve for enrolled neighborhood groups only.
- The equipment is available April to September, Friday - Sunday
- There is NO charge for the use of the equipment.
- Reservations for the equipment are made through a third party rental company
- Directions for how to reserve the Movie equipment will be provided upon successful enrollment in our neighborhoods program
- Each group can reserve the Movie equipment once per year
What’s Included in the Equipment Rental?
- 12 Foot inflatable screen
- DVD player (Not a Blue Ray, has HDMI Cable)
- Sound system
- Extension cords
- Movies NOT provided
- If you plan to close your street or hold your event in a public park, you will be required to complete a block party permit application (coming soon). If your event will be held on private property, you do NOT need to fill out a permit application.
- The user of the Movie equipment assumes responsibility for all contents from the time they receive it until it is returned.
- An inventory will be taken when the Movie equipment is returned. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
City of Arvada Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator: Charise Canales
Please Note: The use of the Neighborhood Movie Program does not grant the user any rights to make use of or display copyrighted material, nor does it constitute approval of such actions. If you have questions regarding licensing options you may visit www.mplc.org