We are currently working on a new and improved Neighborhood Engagement program. Visit arvada.org/neighborhoods in early 2018 (January/February) for updates.
City of Arvada Neighborhood Engagement Coordinator
email@example.com or 720-898-7535.
What's in the Block Party Trailer?
The Block Party trailer is stocked with everything you need to throw a great block party. Included in the trailer are:
- 8 six foot folding tables
- 4 folding picnic tables
- 32 folding chairs
- 4 ice chests
- 3 water coolers
- A variety of games
How to Reserve
We are currently working on a new reservation system for the Block Party Trailer and are not accepting new reservations until further notice.
If you need to limit access to your street for your block party, you will need to complete and return a Block Party Street Closure Application (PDF). The trailer has all of the required signs for road closures.
- The user of the Block Party Trailer assumes responsibility for the trailer and its contents from the time it is dropped off until it is picked up. This means you will keep an eye on the trailer and see that things are put back in an orderly manner.
- Doors to the trailer will be secured when not in use.
- Users assume the responsibility for party set-up, party clean-up, and reload of the trailer.
- An inventory will be taken when the trailer is picked up. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
- Any other needed equipment and/or food and paper products will be the responsibility of the group holding the block party.