Since moving to Arvada in 2002, Bob has been actively involved with the community through youth activities and sports, the Ralston House, the Arvada Community Food Bank and Historic Olde Town Arvada. He is a member of the Arvada Jefferson Kiwanis and the Arvada Historical Society; and he is a graduate of the Transit Alliance Citizen's Academy.
Bob was elected to represent all of Arvada as the At-large Councilmember in November 2011. He immerses himself and he advocates on behalf of citizens and organizations to strengthen our community.
Bob is in leadership within the telecommunication and information technology industry, and he focuses on complex and strategic business opportunities and investments.
He is a recipient of the President's Volunteer Service Award and the APEX Service Excellence Award.
He is currently the City Council representative to the following Boards and Committees:
- Arvada Municipal Court/Judicial Committee
- Arvada Fire Protection District Coordinating Committee
- Arvada Golf Advisory
- Arvada Council for the Arts and Humanities (alternate)
- Jefferson County Transportation Advisory and Action Committee (JEFFTAAG)
- Denver Regional Council of Governments: Administration Committee, Governance Committee, Metro Vision Issues Committee
- Colorado Municipal League: Vice Chair of Colorado FirstNet Governance Board