Looking for information on the Land Development Code (LDC) update called Advance Arvada? Check out the Project Purpose, FAQs and Documents pages. Community input is important for the Advance Arvada. We will be hosting public meetings throughout the process and encourage you to attend and offer your input. Additionally, we invite you to comment throughout the project – whether by responding to the surveys, submitting comments, or contacting us directly.
Public Input Meetings
Open houses designed for public input will be held from 6 - 8 p.m. at City Hall, 8101 Ralston Road, Anne Campbell Room.
- Module 1: Thursday, June 7, 2018
- 30 minute presentation at 6 p.m. and again at 7 p.m.
- Topics for discussion: proposed changes to zoning districts and to land use in zoning districts.
- Module 2: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Module 3: Thursday, November 29, 2018
If you are unable to attend the open houses, survey and comment options will be available online following meeting dates. Meeting summaries will be posted as soon as they are available on the Documents page.
Committee/Planning Commission Meetings
- City Council/Planning Commission Workshop, May 14, 2018, 6:00 p.m., Arvada City Hall
During this process, we’ll be asking you for your ideas on what you think is important to consider for Arvada’s character and zoning throughout this update to the LDC.
Module 1 survey link will be available June 7.
Sign up to our e-mail list to receive information on community open houses and new work products to review.
You can submit comments or ask questions directly to the project team by using the online comment form.