Are you considering having an event in a public park such as a community festival, a graduation party, a large wedding, etc.? Below you will find a handy list of things you may be required to include in your application. If you have not already read the guidelines for applying for Special Event Permits, please be sure to do so.
Before You Begin
The following rules apply to all special events at Arvada Public Parks:
- Petting Animals - Petting zoo, farm and livestock animals are not allowed on turf areas.
- Curfew - Events must be over before sundown. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Public Park - The park must remain open to the public.
Checklist for Special Events Permits in Public Park
Items You will Need
Items You Will Need If
Items You May Need After Review
Applies to All Events
Online Application Process
Time: Application must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event but not MORE than 12 months prior to the event.
Cost: There is a non-refundable $100 application fee (additional fees may apply).
Payment Types: Online with Visa or Mastercard. Some fees may require payment by check.
The City of Arvada uses eTRAKiT for the Special Event Permit application process.
- New to eTRAKiT? View our log in instructions and eTRAKiT application guide.
- Returning User? Login to the eTRAKiT application.
For information on the Special Event permitting process, please contact Community Development at 720-898-7435 or email@example.com.