A liquor license compliance check conducted by the Arvada Police Department resulted in ZERO violations for sales to a minor on Tuesday, July 28, 2009.
The following 10 establishments denied alcohol sales to the volunteer minor when she could not produce identification for proof of age:
- C-Level, 5100 block of W. 68th Avenue
- Lake Arbor Golf Course, 8600 block of Wadsworth Blvd.
- Old Neighborhood, 7900 block of Allison Way
- Bella Bistro, 7700 block of Ralston Road
- Chit Chat Bistro, 12500 block of West 58th Avenue
- Roma Roma, 12300 block of West 64th Avenue
- Tequila's, 12300 block of West 64th Avenue
- Westwoods Golf Course, 6600 block of Quaker St.
- Malone's Club House Grill, 14400 block of W 64th Ave
- Yak & Yeti, 7800 block of Ralston Road
The Arvada Police Department's Liquor Licensing Investigator conducts routine inspections of businesses to ensure workers are in compliance with laws associated with liquor licenses issued in the city.