Are you tired of the same old 9-5 job with no room for advancement or sense of accomplishment? Do you have a strong desire to be a part of something bigger and more challenging? Do you feel a deep desire to be part of a team whose mission is to help the community both individually and as a whole?
Opportunities to Apply
- Arvada Police is now accepting certified and lateral applications.
- The next entry-level application process will open on December 16, 2016 and close on January 20, 2017 for an anticipated July 2017 academy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Don’t miss your opportunity to join our team and become part of the great profession of policing. The Arvada Police Department offers an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. We offer a unique opportunity for career development through large numbers of specialized assignments and supervisory positions.
Want More Information?
- Contact Recruiting - Our recruiting officers can give you more information about working for the Arvada Police Department.
- To see an introduction to police jobs in Arvada, Colorado, visit BeACop.CO.
- Submit an Employment Inquiry online to the Arvada Police Department
- Consider going for a Ride-Along - see what policing is really like!
- Follow Arvada Police Recruiting on Facebook.